Seeking: creative technologists, deep thinkers, storytellers, and free spirits.
We’re looking for an Office Assistant with exceptional multi-tasking skills, administrative experience, and a positive attitude to join our team. Ideally you are well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse folks in a highly creative environment.
The Office Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and inventory control in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. This role reports directly to the Production Manager and CEO to maintain office environment for all employees.
- Open and close the office daily
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies, and keep inventory of stock
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure office, kitchen, and bathroom is tidy, with all necessary material (e.g. fresh coffee, available pens, utensils, etc.)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the locked gates and doors
- Remind staff of upcoming meetings and prepare conference area as necessary (tidy area, set out waters, etc.)
- Set up teleconferencing meetings and ensure proper functioning of devices and software applications before every meeting
- Set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and admin support for all employees of online tools such as Google Suite for Business, email accounts, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Slack, Sketch, etc.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs, maintain office petty cash
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, note taking, and running errands
- Work in conjunction with accounting department to set up, support and orient new employees and contractors with proper documentation, office equipment, and software access as needed.
- Work on various projects as directed by accounting, HR, Production Manager and CEO
- Occasionally assist with SHOW Gallery tasks such as helping set up for art shows and checking in guests
- Willing and able to work in additional to scheduled work hours, if needed
Must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Past work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Google & Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service & telephone skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Valid driver’s license